Adrian, Michigan Native Brings Knowledge to You
Providing bankruptcy, family law and criminal defense representation
The office of David Christopher McFarland in Adrian, Michigan brings more than 15 years of experience in bankruptcy, family law and criminal defense to serve you. An Adrian native, David Christopher McFarland is immersed in the community as well as the laws of Michigan. We represent individuals and small and medium-size businesses as defendants and plaintiffs.
One firm, many hats
The office of David Christopher McFarland is well-versed in many arenas of the law. When your finances are at stake, our attorneys are skilled at finding the best solution for you. Our attorneys also help you get through emotional family law issues by providing the care and attention you need. If you face a criminal charge and your freedom is on the line, we defend you vigorously.
Here are some of the benefits we give you:
- Hometown advantage– Born and raised in Adrian, Michigan, David Christopher McFarland is at home here. He is well-versed in the laws specific to our state and region.
- Outstanding knowledge in many areas – Magna cum laude graduate David Christopher McFarland knows the laws that apply to everything from your finances to your children’s welfare to defense of your inalienable rights.
- Personal attention – As a small firm, we have the time to answer your calls and provide prompt responses to your queries.
Meeting a broad spectrum of legal needs
The areas of practice at our Adrian, Michigan law firm include:
- Bankruptcy – We can help you with the various forms of bankruptcy filings, including Chapter 7, Chapter 11, Chapter 13 – or perhaps find an alternative solution.
- Family law – We provide the guidance you need with issues connected to divorce, including child custody, child visitation and pre-nuptial agreements.
- Criminal law – From misdemeanors to felonies, we have the experience to advocate for you.
Don’t hesitate to call our Adrian, Michigan law firm.
Schedule an appointment with the law office of David Christopher McFarland now.Call us at 517-266-7800 or contact us online.